- Be respectful to others
- Always wear your Squadron tag -16AGR-, promote the club and try to help us grow it.
- Ensure anybody who hasn't been told by an Admin/Moderator on the forum that they are a member is not wearing our squadron tag.
- If you have a problem with someone, do not try to humiliate them or put them down in a public arena. If you have a problem, sort it out with them or let our Admins\Moderators know about the situation.
- Nobody here is superior to anyone else, despite time served. If you are a member you are a member.
- No team killing on our servers, or other public servers.
- When on TS, be mindful that guys outside of the Lobby may be playing, and keep channel chatter to a minimum when or if asked.
- Be mindful of your language - not everyone plays with headphones and may have family / children around that can hear you.
- If you are a member of the 16th AGR, please remember your actions reflect upon all of us as a squad.
- Regular access to a Team speak server is a membership privilege and bonus for being part of a squadron. We ask that you show a willingness to be part of the squadron, and take an active role on the forums. If the admin feel the team-speak access is being abused restrictions may be put in place.
- Racism of any form will not be tolerated at all.
- Please refrain from any political or religious discussion on our forums and on TS.
- Members are expected to post their availability for each of our events using the Event Calendar, and if you are not going to be online for a period of time, please submit a leave of absence.
Teamspeak Details: ts.16agr.com
Simple Radio Standalone -
USA_EAST Server: srs.usaeast.16agr.com